Old versionsSee all
LinkStash is a versatile bookmark manager which will help you to handle all your favorite links in an easy way. The application works together with the most popular Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, and Google Chrome. LinkStash opens itself at the same time that you start your favorite Internet browser. You can add bookmarks from your browser by dragging and dropping them onto the program's window.
Your bookmarks can contain tags, comments, and rating (from 0 to 10). And if your bookmarks belong to websites that require passwords to log in (web forums, financial websites) then the program also helps you to manage your IDs and passwords. Besides, bookmarks can be saved and organized into different folders. In addition, the program also checks for duplicate bookmarks. You can even set the program to open your specific bookmarks with a specific browser.
Finally, all your bookmarks can be exported to the different supported browsers (exporting bookmarks to Opera, however, is not possible). Apart from that, LinkStash is an excellent bookmark manager that I highly recommend.
- You can add bookmarks from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera
- You can drag & drop your favorite bookmarks
- You can create a master password to protect your bookmarks
- Your favorite bookmarks can include tags, comments and rating
- You cannot export your Opera bookmarks